An apple a day is great and all, but staying healthy can be a little more involved. That’s why Autodesk offers programs to help keep you physically and emotionally fit.
Benefits My Way
Wellness comes in many forms. What’s important to one person might not be the best fit for another. The Benefits My Way wellness reimbursement program gives you the flexibility to pursue your physical, emotional, financial, and sustainable wellness in any way you see fit—while getting reimbursed up to $1,000 per calendar year. With a broad range of eligible items and activities, you have the choice to use your reimbursement in ways that are most meaningful to you.
Examples of reimbursable expenses include:
- Activity/fitness/sports clothing, equipment, passes, memberships, etc.
- Books, board games, puzzles, etc.
- Entertainment tickets, including sporting events, amusements parks, theaters, etc.
- Massages and spa treatments
- Mindfulness, meditation, personal-interest, and self-enrichment classes
- Child care services
- Financial counseling sessions
- Student loan repayments
- Electric vehicles, solar products, recycling and composting services, and more!
How to get reimbursed
Submit your claims through Workday. Claims for 2024 expenses must be submitted by January 31, 2025. For the full list of eligible expenses and instructions on how to submit your claim, check out Benefits My Way on Autodesk One.
Self Care by AbleTo
Whether you’re sitting in traffic or planning a family vacation, anything—even good things—can cause stress. Learning how to manage your stress is an important part of staying healthy. You and your eligible dependents (age 13+) have access to AbleTo’s digital Self Care tool. Self Care is an evidence-based resilience program created by clinical experts and based on cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). With the Self Care app, you can get on-demand support for stress, anxiety, and depression—anytime, anywhere, and in any way you choose.
AbleTo self-care tools include:
- Daily mood tracking: Answer daily questions to record your current mood, identify patterns, and self-assess your progress.
- Meditation tools: Explore classic methods of relaxation—like deep breathing and positive visualization—in the moment you need them.
- Collections: Build life skills with curated content, tools, and resources for the stuff that matters most to you—from work-life balance to sleep and much more.
- Personalized roadmap: Track your progress, set goals, and make strides through weekly check-ins. Self Care helps you create a roadmap to support your self-guided journey to better mental health.
How to get started
Just follow these simple steps to gain premium access to AbleTo:
- Visit the Self Care by AbleTo website.
- Follow the steps to register.
- Download the Self Care by AbleTo mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Sign in to the app with the account information you created when you registered.