An apple a day is great and all, but staying healthy can be a little more involved. That’s why Autodesk offers programs to help keep you physically and emotionally fit.
Benefits My Way
Wellness comes in many forms. What’s important to one person might not be the best fit for another. The Benefits My Way wellness reimbursement program gives you the flexibility to pursue your physical, emotional, financial, and sustainable wellness in any way you see fit—while getting reimbursed up to $1,000 per calendar year. With a broad range of eligible items and activities, you have the choice to use your reimbursement in ways that are most meaningful to you.
Examples of reimbursable expenses include:
- Activity/fitness/sports equipment, passes, memberships, etc.
- Activity tracking devices, including Apple Watch, Fitbit, Garmin, etc.
- Clothing and shoes for physical exercise, sports, and activities, including safety gear
- Massages and spa treatments
- Mindfulness, meditation, personal-interest, and self-enrichment classes
- Child care services
- Financial counseling sessions
- Student loan repayments
- Electric vehicles, solar products, recycling and composting services, and more!
How to get reimbursed
Submit your claims through Workday. Claims for 2022 expenses must be submitted by January 31, 2023. For instructions on how to submit your claim, search for Benefits My Way on Autodesk One.
Whether you’re sitting in traffic or planning a family vacation, anything—even good things—can cause stress. Learning how to manage your stress is an important part of staying healthy. You and your eligible dependents (age 13+) now have access to Sanvello’s digital self-care tools. Sanvello is an evidence-based care solution, created by clinical experts and based on cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). With Sanvello, you can get on-demand support for stress, anxiety, and depression—anytime, anywhere, and in any way you choose.
Sanvello self-care tools include:
- Daily mood tracking
- Guided journeys
- Progress assessments
- Coping tools, including meditation, goal-tracking, and health habits
- Peer support and a rich, diverse community
How to get started
Just follow these simple steps to gain premium access to Sanvello:
- Go to the Sanvello website.
- Complete the sign-up form.
- Download Sanvello from the App Store or Google Play.
- Sign in to the Sanvello app with the account information you created when you signed up.
Achieving optimal health and wellness doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive. Through HUSK Wellness (formerly GlobalFit), you have access to exclusive pricing on some of the biggest best-in-class brands in fitness, nutrition, and wellness. That means you can work up a sweat while giving your wallet a breather! Enjoy discounts on a comprehensive suite of wellness products and services like gym memberships, virtual fitness programs, fitness equipment, nutritional programs, and health coaching services. Sign in to the HUSK Marketplace using your employee ID from Workday.