Life is full of ups and downs. That’s what makes it so interesting, right? If you’re going through a down period, we’ve got resources to help you start ascending again. Whenever you need emotional, financial, family, professional, or legal support, Lyra is here to lend a hand.
Not your ordinary EAP
Lyra provides care for your emotional and mental health how, when, and where you need it, at no cost to you. Whether you’re feeling stressed, anxious, or depressed, short-term support from Lyra can get you back on your feet. With research-backed therapeutic methods and top therapists, coaches, and digital tools, Lyra offers you and your dependents an easy-to-use, convenient way to get unstuck.
What you get
Lyra offers a full spectrum of care offerings. No matter what you're facing or where you are in your mental health journey, Lyra can provide the support you need, whenever you need it. Here are the highlights:
- Guided self-care with a coach. With the help of a care plan crafted by your Lyra coach, quickly learn new mental health strategies at your own pace.
- Mental health coaching. Get to the root of your challenges with ongoing coaching sessions via live messaging or video and between-session support.
- Therapy. Get support from Lyra's therapists, who are experts at diagnosing and treating mental health conditions like depression, eating disorders, and PTSD.
- Lyra Renew. Whether you want to drink less or stop drinking entirely, this integrated alcohol recovery program can help you build healthier behaviors. When registering for Lyra, select “I’m drinking too much” to find a provider who specializes in improving your relationship with alcohol and other substances.
- Lyra Essentials. Get unlimited access to a full library of research-based self-care resources, such as guided meditations, how-to videos, and mindfulness tips for everyday life.
- Lyra Learn. Explore unlimited on-demand courses taught by Lyra mental health professionals. You can also engage in Gatherings, virtual small-group discussions on thought-provoking topics related to mental health. To get started, visit Lyra Learn and enter customer code $autodesk824.
You and each of your eligible dependents have access to up to 20 free coaching or therapy sessions each year. There is no requirement that you be enrolled in an Autodesk medical plan to access Lyra services.
Want to know more?
Hear from a real Lyra member in this 90-second video.
About your providers
Lyra only works with providers who practice evidence-based techniques (therapies that have been rigorously tested in scientific studies and proven to work). Evidence-based therapies include Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Emotionally Focused Therapy, and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT). Learn more about Lyra’s providers.
Your privacy is a top priority
Connect to care
Get started with Lyra by registering and taking a short assessment on the Lyra site or by calling 1-844-937-6404. Based on your needs, Lyra will match you with confidential care options and compassionate providers.
Work and life solutions
Through Lyra, you also have access to services that can help guide you through challenges and navigate your busy life, including identity theft support, help with finding dependent care, and financial coaching. There’s no cost for your first consultation. If you choose to continue with any of the offerings, you'll pay a discounted fee. Find more information on Lyra’s Work and life solutions page.